A3E Research™ Releases Research Findings and Market Impact Forecasts Examining Disruptive Technologies on Music & Entertainment Industries
A3E Research + Advisory Services™ (ARAS) has released for sale the results of its extensive survey conducted and presented earlier this year at the A3E 2020 Anaheim Summit as part of The NAMM Show held in Anaheim, California USA. The ARAS Survey Results Summary is an in-depth, 29-page publication presenting industry feedback, survey data results, ARAS Research Findings and ARAS Market Impact Forecasts, looking at the impact of disruptive technologies on the music, content creation and entertainment industries through Year End 2022.
The Research Areas and Survey Results, updated to include the impact of the current COVID-19 pandemic, include the following critical technologies and issues:
- Artificial Intelligence of all types
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, 3D
- 5G and Communication Networking Technology
- IP Protection
- Wearable Technology
- Mobile Devices
- Cloud-based Delivery and Distribution of Content, including Streaming
- Social Media Platforms, Providers, Software
- Cloud-Enabled Hardware / Software/ Platform / Tools-as-a-Service
- Manufacturer, Vendor, Publisher Merger & Acquisitions
To purchase your individual copy of the ARAS Survey Results Summary for US$995 please contact Paul Sitar, President, A3E/ARAS at pauls@A3Exchange.com.
To request and schedule a Vendor Briefing with A3E Research + Advisory Services™, where you and your company can present your products, solutions and/or services to ARAS Analysts for future industry coverage possibilities, please contact Bill Kirwin, ARAS Chief Research Officer at billk@A3Exchange.com.