A3E 2021: A3E 3 PHASE EXCHANGE
A3E Deep Dive™ | Artificial Intelligence & Artificial Creativity
A3E Digital Artistry™ | Advancing Real Time Collaboration Between Artists + AI
The implementation of Artificial Intelligence in creative tools has democratized art and production by providing the skill sets of master musicians, photographers, graphic designers, animators, cinematographers, and audio engineers at the touch of a button.
While this advancement has empowered people with limited artistic training to be creative, it also may suppress many of the fundamental exercises of artistic growth that inspire the development of our future Masters.
Bring together experts from the leaders in music technology and artificial intelligence to explore new ways to implement neural networks and machine learning that will foster bidirectional creativity through incremental collaboration, rather than one-touch instant gratification.
The goal is to explore advancements in creative tools that replicate the experience of human to-human (H2H) collaboration, inspiring a more natural and experimental process that captures the creativity of the user, fostering individuality and unique artistic expression.
A3E Digital Artistry™
- A3E focuses on the creation and development of new applications, tools, instruments, technologies
- A3E examines and fosters the evolution of content creation using these new applications, tools, instruments, technologies
- A3E spotlights the innovators of A3E Digital Artistry™ where there is a deeper integration between artist and technology to achieve new artistic techniques and content
- Artistic efforts and endeavors that are concentrated at the ¹intersection of the fields of artificial intelligence, cognitive psychology, philosophy, and the arts
- Advancing and evolving AI from being binary, analytical, and “running in the background”, to supporting the more abstract and creative processes, and to bring AI to the collaborative forefront.
- Creating AI that simulates and replicates both sides of the human brain with emphasis on the right side and those unique, creative neural impulses
The Process of the A3E 3 Phase Exchange
Thursday, March 18, 2021 | 10:00AM – 11:30AM Pacific Time
PHASE 1 | A3E Executive / R&D Summit + Think Tank
- Concentrate on transformational technologies
- Coalesce thought leaders and visionaries from the A3E communities
- Collectively explore the state of art and future evolutionary uses and impacts
- Collaborate on and hone the ARAS market survey
- Foster and/or build new relationships for future product development and/or creative collaborations
2. Drew Silverstein (CEO/Co-Founder of Amper/Shutterstock)
3. Maya Ackerman (CEO/Co-founder WaveAI | Professor of AI | Woman of Influence 2020)
4. Daniel Rowland (Oscar-winning, Grammy-nom Engineer/Producer & Head of Strategy & Partnerships at LANDR Audio)
5. Kevin Doucette (Composer, Inventor, Engineer and Technology Futurist, Intel Corporation collaborator)
6. Tom Austin (CEO – The Analyst Syndicate)
Survey Opens the Week of May 17th, 2021 | Survey Closes Monday, June 7th, 2021
PHASE 2 | A3E Research + Advisory Services (ARAS) Industry Research Survey
- Distill and publish the Phase 1 information into an ARAS industry survey
- Engage and collaborate with the A3E core communities, incorporating their feedback as part of a more inclusive and holistic look at the future and impact of the focus area through their eyes.
- ARAS will gather, compile and publish the survey data and findings
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 | 10:00AM – 11:30AM Pacific Time
PHASE 3 | A3E Industry Exchange
- A3E will gather the same Phase 1 industry experts and thought leaders, plus a larger gathering of the survey respondents, to review and discuss the survey findings. This expanded industry discussion, coupled with the compiled survey data findings, will allow an even greater exploration and collaborative exchange of the findings, the discovery of new technologies, forecasts, commercial opportunities, and possible unintended consequences of the Future of A3E Digital Artistry™
A3E, A3E Research and A3E Summits + Events operate and conduct their practices as an independent, unbiased, objective and agnostic industry resource, with the primary goal of providing realistic, actionable, practicable business insights, information, as well as educational programming and content.